Saturday, September 15, 2012

Halloween



It's almost that time of year when the spooks come out to raise the hairs on the back of our necks and the witches stir their wicked brews.
For the month of October, I am going to keep with the tone of Halloween, giving you great ideas to make this the best and safest Halloween ever.  I will research and add a long list of spooky novels, scary movies(good for adults as well as children), recipes for haunted dinners and parties, crafts, and costume ideas.  Also, one can't forget about staying safe this year, so I will make certain to list ideas that will help keep everyone safe this holiday season.
There are several blogs out there that are also featuring Halloween, including a great Haunted Palooza, which I won't be missing.  I'll add all of these wonderfully spooky sites as well, so keep checking back or look for my tweets.  It's going to be a hauntingly good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment