Saturday, August 18, 2012

Doctor say what!!!

This is too funny I have to share. Sorry in advance to my daughter, but I have to.

Went to the Doctors office with my daughter and they ran a couple test on her.

Nurse comes in and says: "So does three lines mean twins?" He says no more, leaving with a puzzled look on his face. (obviously, the doc and him were in on this together.)

Daughter: "What's that mean?"
Me: "I think he's joking, hun."

Doctor comes in and says
: "Do you want the good news or the bad news?"
Daughter
puts her head in her hands and begins to freak out. "Just give me the bad news."
Doctor
: "How far along do you think you are?" Winks at me as my daughter shakes her head, which is still cradled in her hands.  Her breathing was becoming so fast, I thought she might hyperventilate.
Daughter
: "What!...What!"
Doctor
: "Just kidding."
Sondra
: "That's just mean."
Doctor
: "That's what makes it funny."
I couldn't help but laugh. The look on her face was simply priceless. I wish I had a video camera at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment